Este mediodía, 31 de enero, se ha producido un incendio en una vivienda de Montequinto que se ha saldado con un herido por inhalación de humo y la cocina totalmente calcinada. Además, los Bomberos asi…
Esta web utiliza cookies para mejorar la experiencia del usuario. Si continúa navegando entendemos que acepta el uso de cookies. AceptarMás información
Aviso de cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.